GP Motor Works Gallery 2
A client of ours had an unfortunate experience when their Mini Cooper burnt out. The client took their vehicle to have a component fitted and the installer tapped into the wiring harness incorrectly. This caused a PC board to overheat which resulted in the board melting and causing the fire,
As you can see, the whole vehicle had to be stripped down and the entire wiring harness had to be replaced.
Moral of the story – Never use an untrained and unauthorised fitment centre to add any additional components to your vehicle.
Click on the first photograph to enlarge the image and then use arrow keys on your keyboard or your mouse to scroll to the next